Thursday, September 29, 2011

Walker Edison 44-Inch Wood TV Console, Traditional Brown

Elegance and function combine to give this contemporary wood TV console a striking appearance. The design gives a stylish modern look crafted with durable laminate and MDF board. Console will accommodate most flat-screen TVs up to 52-Inch with center shelving to provide ample space for A/V components.

Amazon Sales Rank: #243509 in Home Size: 44" Color: Brown Brand: Walker Edison Model: AZQ44CSTB Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 24.00" h x 16.00" w x 44.00" l, 69.00 pounds High-Grade laminate and MDF construction Rich, textured finish Ample storage space for A/V components Ships ready to assemble Assembly instructions included with available on-line/toll-free support

Customer more useful to 2 of 2 people found this review helpful. Happy well enough to bring this to our door tv flat screen TV and loved it! It took about an hour to put together and the directions were easy to follow! The quality is very good and looks great! 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. It looks cheap and cheap meterial of San Francisco bought this online TV console. Once I got it. The material is so cheap. It will be even more convenient looking after I put them together! Not worth the price of everything. I also could not stand in my living room for a second. The second day I gave the Army Hi. Cheap material and cheap looking! 0 of 0 people found this review helpful. A great product by Bill R console arrived quickly and, although the box shows some signs of rough handling in transit, was so rich that nothing was damaged. It is clear from chipboard with a good quality veneer and looks as illustrated instructions are, and all necessary parts were included. It's a nice piece at a reasonable price. I have recommended it. See all 3 customer reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment