Blog Archive

Monday, November 28, 2011

Target Marketing Systems Koreana Sofa Table

The Koreana sofa table will add elegance to your living room. This is solid wood that comes in a dark walnut finish. Table is constructed of solid pine. Matching cocktail table and end table sold separately. Table measures at 58-3/4-inch by 16-1/2-inch by 31-3/4-inch H. Requires some assembly.

Amazon Sales Rank: #553626 in Home Color: Brown Brand: Target Marketing Systems Model: 15805 Dimensions: 31.75" h x 16.50" w x 58.75" l, 55.00 pounds Traditional style Constructed of solid pine Matching end and cocktail table sold separately Dark walnut some assembly required

Most helpful customer reviews 3 of 3 people found the following review helpful. Feels like I am at the spa By doiturselfpope After watching an episode of HGTV's Design to Sell, I got the idea to utilze a Console Table for my vanity in my master bathroom. I searched and compared pricing and found this table for different prices and as high at $219.00! I continued to search and found it for $139.00 on Amazon. As soon as it arrived I put it together. The legs were unsteady once attached to the shelf. After the table was fully assembled, it was perfect for my bathroom. Because the table is made of wood veneer and composite wood, I knew it would not last if it wasn't protected. I had a 1/4" glass cut to protect it and placed a The Tempered Glass Oval Shaped Vessel Sink and the 12" Brushed Nickel Vessel Sink Faucet on top and I was completely in awe! I have received so many compliments with this. I was told by a friend that the set up looked like a high end spa! The table itself is simply beautiful, and I would reccommend it to anyone! 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. I smile every time I look at it By D. Rodrigues If you have any appreciation for the subtle and sublime artistry of high end Japanese woodworking you will love this table. No, it's not made using the masterful techniques or elegant materials of a true masterpiece produced by a skilled craftsman - that would cost you thousands of dollars. What you do get is a very clever and excellent replica for well under two hundred bucks. Most people will not know the difference. The bevels and gentle curves of the top are spot-on and the tapered legs complete the overall effect. It's a beautiful thing to behold. The picture in the ad does not do it justice.For what it's worth, the first unit that arrived was damaged but the vendor had it picked up and sent a second unit quickly. No problems at all with the return. See all 2 customer reviews...

0 comments:

Post a Comment