Blog Archive

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Home Styles Cabana Entertainment Credenza Cocoa Finish

Home Styles Cabana Banana Entertainment Credenza has an Eco friendly construction that features Mahogany hardwood solids and hand woven natural banana leaves in a rich Cocoa finish ?all 100% sustainable materials. Storage cabinet on each side with hand woven banana leaf inserts, adjustable shelves inside. Center features open storage on top with two glass doors, with adjustable shelf inside. Convenient wire management opening. Comfortable casual style. Accommodates 60? TV?s. 36? Height is the perfect viewing height. Item size: 60 x 20 x 36? high

Amazon Sales Rank: #20880 in Furniture Brand: HomeStyles Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 36.00" h x 60.00" w x 20.00" l, 185.00 pounds Color: Cocoa Size: 36"H x 60"W x 20"D Add a touch of the tropics to any room Eco Friendly Plenty of storage for media

Most helpful customer reviews 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. Nice furniture, but parts do not fit!!!!! By C. Webb This was in about 50 pieces when it arrived. We managed to get it put together, although we had to drill some holes that were missing. I have had to order pieces that were wrong 4 different times. I think I am going to give up this time. The glass door on the left just will not close, the hinges are not placed right. I am on my third door, still does not fit. See all 1 customer reviews...

0 comments:

Post a Comment