Blog Archive
-
▼
2012
(55)
-
▼
February
(24)
- Linon Space Saver Set Table
- Winsome Wood Cleo End Table
- Home Theater Sectional Sofa Contemporary Style in ...
- TV Stand with Sliding Glass Doors in Two Tone Finish
- Walker Edison V60MWF Regal TV Stand, Black
- Southern Enterprises MS9868R Apothecary Media TV S...
- Home Styles Paris Entertainment Corner TV Stand in...
- South Shore, Cakao Collection, TV Stand, Chocolate
- X Cappuccino Coffee Table (Cappuccino) (18"H x 37"...
- Winsome Wood 40420 Xola End Table, Cappuccino
- Southern Enterprises Cartwright Mission Oak Conver...
- Southern Enterprises Espresso 4 Door Apothecary Me...
- Dresser with Marble Top in Brown Cherry Finish
- Newcastle Collection Cherry Finish Solid Wood TV A...
- Southern Enterprises Chelmsford Country Sideboard
- Coaster Venice Traditional Sofa Table in Deep Brow...
- Vertex Transitional Corner TV Unit
- Winsome Wood 94840 Rochester Coffee Table, Antique...
- Danica Side Table - Espresso Wood (Dark Espresso) ...
- Kensington Sofa Table
- Danica Coffee Table - Espresso Wood (Dark Espresso...
- Southern Enterprises MS9872 Thomas Corner Media TV...
- Winsome Wood 92824 Danica End Table, Dark Espresso
- Urbane TV Stand for Flat Screens
-
▼
February
(24)
Urbane TV Stand for Flat Screens
Designed for Plasma and LCD TVs up to 60 inches, this stylish console offers ample storage for Audio , Video equipment. There are four shelves, as well as two center drawers with metal sides for storing media and accessories. It combines laminated composite wood components with engineered wood legs to create a TV stand that is stylish yet affordable. Features: TV stand is constructed of engineered wood Four open shelves with adjustable shelving to accommodate various component heights Espresso laminated finish Solid brushed nickel knobs Contemporary designRounded edges on the MDF top and drawer fronts Furniture style MDF backer has cutouts for ventilation and cables Specifications: Overall dimensions: 24.5" H x 60" W x 19.5" D Left,right shelf dimensions: 17.75" W x 17" D x 13.5" H Drawer dimensions: 15.5" W x 15.75" D x 5" H Weight: 108 lbs
Amazon Sales Rank: #271506 in Home Color: Espresso Brand: Prepac Model: EMP-6200 Dimensions: 108.00 pounds Item # : TE-PP-EMP-6200 Dimensions: 60" W x 24.5" H x 19.5" D Espresso Brand New Item Free Shipping within the lower 48 contiguous (USA states)
Most helpful customer reviews 4 of 5 people found the following review helpful. Product arrived all scratched! By F. Crowe Received the product today. When I opened the box the main front panels were all scratched. They are packed all together with no wrapping (protection) around the panels. Now I have to ship it back to get new parts sent to me. Big hassle...would not recommend this product! 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. Well made and solid By Larry J. Watt I needed a stand for all my TV stuff and my new 55" flat screen and, after a few weeks of shopping, I picked this one. It arrived in a timely manner and with no damage. (Heavy sucker though) It took me about 2 hours to assemble. I've put together dozens (literally) of pieces of Ikea furniture and this ranks high for ease of assembly. It wasn't hard to put together but a couple of the steps were time consuming. The instructions were pretty clear; just pay attention to the details in the pictures and you won't go wrong. The pieces fit together very snuggly so it turns out to be a real solid piece of furniture. This is not a flimsy piece of put-together junk. The width is perfect for me - just wide enough to fill the wall space I wanted to fill. The four open shelves hold my cable box, blue-ray, VHS player and sub woofer just great. I haven't put anything in the two drawers yet except the paperwork for all the components. My only complaint (if you can call it that) is the tone of the wood finish. In the picture it looks much lighter than it really is. I thought it was a tone of almost a cherry wood but when they say Expresso, think dark. It still matches in my family room pretty well so I'm not totally disappointed. All in all, I like the style and the quality of the stand and would recommend it highly. 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. great for first time home owner By D. bachman When I opened the box and saw the product,80% was made of particle board.Should have known when paying this price. I,ll go and purchase some real wood ,like I should have in the first place and build my own. Oh well we live and learn ,it looks good if your not picky like me. See all 5 customer reviews...
0 comments:
Post a Comment