Blog Archive

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Crescent End Table

Behind a sofa or against a wall, this lovely Crescent End Table adds both form and function to your home. It features traditional styling with straight legs for a nice clean look. Contains a bottom shelf as an additional space saving unit.

Amazon Sales Rank: #265176 in Home Color: Cherry Brand: ORE Model: H-14-A Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 29.00" h x 11.50" w x 36.00" l, 6.97 pounds Item # : ORI-H-14A Dimensions: 23" L x 10" W x 26" H Free Shipping within the lower 48 contiguous (USA states)

Most helpful customer reviews 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. Not as advertised By K M This is my third table ordered and it is the same as the other two. Size advertised is completely incorrect. All three of the tables were much smaller than the deminsions given with the product. There are several blemishes on each table. The blemishes I can deal with but the incorrect size is very upsetting. I have not sent them back because the price was relatively low and I do not want to bother paying shipping to return. The tables could have been very nice but it is the size issue. This table especially is for an entrance way and it measures 23" but shows 36" in the product description. I will not buy again. The RIGHT thing to do would be to refund a portion of the price I paid. See all 1 customer reviews...

0 comments:

Post a Comment