Blog Archive

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Walker Edison 44-Inch Corner Wood TV Console, Traditional Brown

Elegance and function combine to give this contemporary corner wood TV console a striking appearance. The design gives a stylish, modern look crafted with durable laminate and MDF board. This console will accommodate most flat-screen TVs up to 52-Inch, and has enough shelving to provide ample space for A/V components.

Amazon Sales Rank: #174782 in Home Size: 44" Color: Brown Brand: Walker Edison Model: AZQ44CCRTB Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 24.00" h x 16.00" w x 44.00" l, 70.00 pounds High-Grade laminate and MDF construction Rich, textured finish Tempered safety glass in doors Ships ready to assemble Assembly instructions included with available on-line/toll-free support

Most helpful customer reviews 1 of 1 people found the following review helpful. Great Product!! By Laura L. Dalton Instructions were very well explained. All the hardware was properly labeled! Very easy to assemble. Only problem I had was that my cable box is too big to fit on either shelf. I have to leave the doors slightly opened. Other than that, I love it!! 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. Hey, this is a nice looking piece & easy to assemble! By Gretchen Rowley So I needed a quick corner piece and I read a bunch of reviews, settled on this product. I was really pleasantly surprised!! First of all, it came the next day (with Amazon Prime) even though the disclaimer said it might take a few days to process. I was able to put it together with a little help. Probably took a good hour plus but you just follow the picture directions. Try not to drink alcoholic beverages during and you're good! It looks nice and it's sturdy. All in all - for the price you can't beat it. I was going to buy a $400 piece from Boston Interiors until I had to take phone calls from sales people before they would confirm order I'm glad now because that annoyance got me online to Amazon and viola! I now have basically the same thing (as far as my eye can tell) for half the price. 0 of 0 people found the following review helpful. a few scratches By James Michael Mcleod This unit came with a few scrathches on the top that are pretty noticeable but theres no way I'm going to try and rebox this. The unit went together well and all the hardware was included, you will need a phillips head screwdriver of your own to assemble. Other than the blemishes the unit is fairly attractive and quite sturdy. See all 3 customer reviews....

0 comments:

Post a Comment