Blog Archive

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Winsome Wood TV/Media Stand with 2 Switch-able Drawers, Antique Walnut

complement your furniture with this round end table with glass top.The tasteful blend of a walnut finish and a glass top radiates both style

Amazon Sales Rank: #278698 in Home Color: Antique Walnut Brand: Winsome Wood Model: 94233 Dimensions: 23.60" h x 33.30" w x 20.00" l, Great stand will comfortably hold your TV, DVD player and more Two small drawers perfect for storing movie guides, remotes and more Antique Walnut Finish Great piece for any home

Most helpful customer reviews 38 of 39 people found the following review helpful. By purchasing terrible Larry Pawlowski boards do not line up. The wood looks awful, I would not use that position in my garage. Worst product I purchased on Amazon. Do not buy a product Winsome Furniture 11 of 11 people found the following review helpful. Quality terrible. By Dmitry This is one of the worst products I've ever seen, half the parts scratched and chipped. The wood looks terrible. Not even bother to drive. 9 of 10 people found the following review helpful. Winsome Wood TV / Media Stand By G. ozoskey This is the worst product I have purchased for amazon.Directions vaery were clear, the images were very difficult for hardware decifer.the not all match up with two nights of fighting photos. After the completed panels construction.Some not match with no problems and took some to make them persuaion fit.I I would not recommend thisWinsome Wood TV / Media Stand with 2 drawers that can be changed, all old product Walnut See all 5 customer reviews ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment