Blog Archive

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Walker Edison 42-Inch Bedroom TV Console with Media Storage, Traditional Brown

With its added height, this sturdy, wood TV console is an ideal piece for the bedroom. The elegant beveled panels and rich, natural wood color give a traditional feel. Console will accommodate most flat-screen TVs up to 50-Inch. The drawer, adjustable shelf and extra door storage provide ample room for all of your entertainment needs.

Amazon Sales Rank: #210962 in Home Size: 42" Color: Brown Brand: Walker Edison Model: AZQ42BC3TB Number of items: 1 Dimensions: 32.00" h x 16.00" w x 42.00" l, 102.00 pounds Durable, laminate and MDF board construction Rich, natural wood color finish Holds up to 250-Pound Ships ready to assemble Assembly instructions included with available on-line/toll-free support

Most helpful customer reviews 0-0 people found this review helpful. Buy this! By Mable It takes some time to put together. It is easy to do and see the net! I get complements all the time, when people come over. It fits my SAT box, my PS3 with all my games and DVDs. The finish is nice too! I'm glad I bought it! Read 1 comments ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment